My Child at School (MCAS) is our online information portal for parents/carers to be able to access student information via their PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device with internet connection. Each parent/carer have their own unique username and this can be obtained from the school office.
Via the MCAS app, our parents can:
- View your child’s attendance
- Update parent/carer consents and permissions
- Book and pay for Wraparound (Breakfast Club and Cool Kidz After School Club)
- Give online permission and pay for trips and workshops
- Give online permission and pay for after school clubs
- Pay for school dinners
- Book Parents’ Evening appointments
To access MCAS, please click on the link below: Log in to MCAS by Clicking Here
Download the MCAS App:
MyChildAtSchool – Parent App – Apps on Google Play
MyChildAtSchool on the App Store (apple.com)
Useful Resources & Links
- If you are unfamiliar with MCAS, Bromcom have provided a pdf parent/carer guide
- MCAS Article for Parents/Carers
- MCAS Parent/Carer Guide
- MCAS How to Access Accounts
- Online Payments
- Trust Guidance – MCAS Page
- Welcome to Bromcom – Set Up Letter – Parent log in Information – September 2022
- Welcome to Bromcom – Further Update/Useful Tips – Parent log in Information
Forgotten Your Password? Please click here to reset your login password.
If you are ever having any issues, questions or additional requirements, please contact the School Office or email – email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.