Normanton Junior Academy, along with other partners and agencies from across the district, is fully committed to delivering the pledge, which includes promising to:
- Make the voice of the child a central part of the way in which we design and deliver services.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for children and young people to gain useful skills and experience, setting them up for a successful future
- Support Children in Care to be healthy, happy, safe and ambitious
- Support all children and young people to feel safe
- Acknowledge that emotional and physical wellbeing is a crucially important aspect of a child or young person’s quality of life
- Become foster and adoption friendly organisations
To view the pledge, please click here – Working Together For Children Pledge